Kamis, 04 Oktober 2012

Review: Lucas' Papaw Ointment

After reviewing some makeup products,
so today i want to review what i used to solve my dry skin problems..
*especially on my lips area*
Lucas Papaw Ointment
I already used this product around 3-5 months..
and it is AMAZING!
It can get rid your dry skin fast and smooth your skin..
I usually used it in my elbows, my lips *of course*, skin around my nails
But the bad things are the texture of this papaw is sticky..
So usually i used it before i go to sleep..
and other disappointment,
it's hard to find this product in Indonesia..
cause it made in Australia

Lucas' Papaw Ointment in 75g
Inside
(+) Pros:
- Can be used for many conditions!
such as burns, cracked skin, insect bites, nappy rash, and open wounds
- Also can used for lip treatments
- Solves my dry skin area fast :)

(-) Cons:
- Sticky
- Hard to get in Indonesia

Hugs and Kisses
PanieChan

2 komentar: